Thursday, July 26, 2007

Man Vs. Child

Every seemingly good idea I have is somehow already taken. I once had an idea for a website called "College Stories" .com, it was going to be a place where people could go to tell their best stories. Face it, those stories are the best. So as I was checking availability of the domain name, I discovered that somebody had already done it. Complete with a book release of some of the best stories.
















You can see why I would be discouraged when my "Man vs. Child " idea was already taken. Granted my premise is waaaay better than this guy's, but I was hoping to get a copyright on the name. This chump's man vs. child is him being alone with his kid, chasing him around the house and cleaning shit up....woo-hoo. Give me Rob Schneider fighting some kids so the I.R.S. doesn't repossess his house...seeing as how the Deuce Bigalow money has dried up. Another twist is that when he goes to meet with the I.R.S. to discuss his progress and to show them he's trying to get the money, the wrestler "I.R.S." will be there to bust him on the head with his briefcase. I'm telling you, this show would be big.









"You're late Rob!"

No comments: